Our Schedule:

Teaching English and Art together, putting on the GospelCafé concerts, prayer, meeting with our new French friends. It's a good life!


A complete listing of very specific requests for prayer can be found under "Prayer Requests."


For those just getting to know us, please visit the special sections to the right.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Pictures from Paris

Carol posted some pictures! More to come as the time of the prayer conference draws near.
Café!

Chocolat!

Courtyard where I'm staying. My room is on the
far left and I walk under the covered pathway to the
main building where the kitchen is located.

My room.

For 3.50 euro I bought an apple tart. I kid you not. 
I did not eat it in one sitting. I did eat 2 pieces that 
day though. Then I cut them up and put them in 
my little section of the freezer. Their premade 
coleslaw was very good too. Yogurt, clementine 
and purplemousse drink - Grapefruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment